- To create digital experiences that flawlessly integrate with all aspects of your business, design a strategy to keep your customers engaged and build brand loyalty
- Shikatani Lacroix will highlight how they helped brands such as M&M Meat Shop, Flow and Regions Bank design and accomplish this integrated digital experience
- To leverage the wealth of devices and technologies available through the Internet of Things as part of your digital strategy
- Omnivex will discuss how to leverage data from multiple sources and inputs from sensors and other emerging technologies to create an immersive digital experience
Digital Signage Expo (DSE), held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV, USA, is the world’s largest and longest running conference and trade show exclusively dedicated to showcasing innovative digital communications and interactive technology solutions for customer- and employee-facing organizations.
Over 200 exhibitors feature technology and services including hardware, software, network, delivery and content from around the globe. DSE also offers the largest and most diversified digital signage and digital out-of-home educational program anywhere in the world, with more than 125 educators and the largest variety of educational opportunities, including a live installation tour and structured curriculum leading to professional re-certification in seven educational tracks. The 2016 program will be comprised of pre- and post-show educational events, general conference seminars, as well as targeted Industry Roundtable Discussion Groups and free presentations staged in on-floor theaters. Visit us at Booth 2521.
From October 17th - 19th 2016 Omnivex will be hosting its third annual Users Conference at the Sheraton Centre in downtown Toronto. The conference will be an excellent opportunity to hear best practices, learn about new products and product updates, participate in informative and interactive sessions, and get tips and tricks.
You will also have the chance to:
- Hear from fellow customers about how they have achieved success with the Omnivex solution
- See demonstrations by product experts
- Network with others using digital signage in their organization
- Enjoy lively evening events
THE AME 2016 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE TO BE HELD OCTOBER 24-28 IN DALLAS, TX, IS THE LARGEST LEAN CONFERENCE IN THE WORLD. Nine keynote speakers, 54 presentations, 40 tours, 12 special interest sessions and 40 workshops provide you with a transformational learning experience like no other. Learning from the insights of world-class, highly successful practitioners who have been there and done that, you are provided with a trusted source of knowledge that you can rely on to confidently make the changes needed to accelerate growth. The leaner processes are, and the more engaged people are, the more productive you become and the greater your bottom-line success will be.