Location: Concord, ON
Omnivex is looking for a skilled and motivated QA Lead to join our talented team. As the QA Lead, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the quality and reliability of our software products by leading both manual and automation QA teams. Your expertise in testing methodologies and Agile practices will be instrumental in maintaining our high standards of product excellence. You will help keep the SaaS product releases on track by owning the release process and planning testing activities and scope.
- Lead QA team in testing and development efforts in a Microsoft Environment (Azure,.Net)
- Oversee creation and execution of manual and automated test plans and test cases
- Oversee development of test automation for products
- Create test cases and participate in testing of product releases
- Work with product managers to understand the product requirement and acceptance criteria
- Own the release process and act as the primary point of contact for all releases – communicating frequently with cross functional teams, product management, customer support, et al., to ensure that what is being delivered meets the expectations of our customers and the business
- Create and maintain documentation related to the release process, including release notes and testing coverage reports
- Conduct release readiness reviews, milestone reviews, and participate in business Go/No-Go reviews
- 10+ years of experience in software testing (manual and automation)
- 2+ years of experience as a QA Lead, managing manual and automation QA teams in an Agile development environment
- A passion for quality assurance and a dedication to delivering exceptional software products
- Hands-on expertise in creating test plans, test cases, and test scenarios for both manual and automation testing
- Expertise in implementing end-to-end test strategies/roadmaps for high volume microservice applications
- Thorough knowledge of release management processes using current trends and tools in the industry including DevOps and CI/CD
- Working knowledge of software configuration management, branching strategies, version control systems and Agile project management principles
- Experience in B2B SaaS product development and delivery
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills
- Systems thinking and a continuous improvement mindset is critical
- A working understanding of environment management and code promotion strategies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
How to apply
Omnivex is prepared to offer competitive compensation to the right candidate. If you are interested in learning new things and working on exciting multimedia projects that are a departure from the ordinary and mundane, we are interested in you!
Qualified candidates residing within driving distance of the Greater Toronto Area are invited to forward a covering letter and a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Omnivex Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.