Founded in 1991, and specializing in innovative software solutions to manage digital signage networks, Omnivex provides the premier platform for managing content on LCDs, plasmas, and other large format displays.
Omnivex is known industry wide as a great place to work – an organization that offers a stimulating career, gratifying professional relationships, and the opportunity to grow and shape your future potential. We are thorough and discerning in our recruiting and selection – we strive to identify highly talented candidates who exercise integrity, intelligence, a proactive approach, a commitment to excellence, and who recognize that hard work leads to tremendous rewards.
Excited by new technologies? Living on the bleeding edge? Passionate for the latest and greatest? Is this you? If so we want to meet you! We are a company that thrives on pushing the envelope and we are looking for the best of the best to work within an agile environment making use of the latest automated testing tools.
Omnivex is looking for an experienced Team Lead with exposure to building full stack applications in a Continuous Delivery environment. The candidate will work in conjunction with other Agile teams following Scrum and Kanban methodologies.
As a team lead you will work to constantly improve the quality of our products, and the predictability of delivery. Surrounded by top tier developers and QA professionals, you will be the person responsible for leading a team to deliver our next flagship product. You will be part of an Agile team who are passionate about their roles, and do whatever it takes to meet our customers' high expectations and quality demands, all while keeping delivery on time.
Our absolute musts:
- An Agile mindset and a team player.
- A great awareness of time-lines and deadlines.
- The passion, energy, commitment and drive to be results oriented and delivery driven.
- Develop and maintain an Azure Cloud hosted web application written in .Net and JS technologies.
- Lead and organize a team of Software Engineers and deliver on cadence and according to PM expectations.
- Perform code reviews and Pull Requests.
- Run Sprint ceremonies including Sprint reviews and Sprint planning.
- Maintain release cadence with quality and timely delivery.
- Maintain Team backlog and Sprint board.
- Maintain a continuous feedback loop between developers, testers, Product Owner and Senior Management.
- Promote fail safe/fast culture.
- As a technical expert on the team, mentor other team members, identify technical gaps and solve complex technical problems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Must have full Application Lifecycle development experience from gathering requirements through production deployments and supporting live systems.
- Experience in Azure Cloud technologies including Service Fabric, CosmosDB, Service Bus, Azure Storage, Azure AD is a plus.
- Must have a solid understanding of Agile practice and a delivery mindset.
- Solid knowledge of Performance, Scalability and Security best practices for a cloud hosted application is a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Responsible, driven, methodical, and technical.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and lead and organize a scrum team.
- Proven success in delivering on commitments.
- Scrum Master Certification a plus.
Education & Relevant Experience:
- 2+ years of leading teams in an Agile environment.
- 4+ years of experience in developing and supporting full stack applications on Azure platform.
- Advantageous if you have experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
- Advantageous if you have experience with Document databases and Message Queueing systems.
- Bachelor's degree or college diploma in Computer Science (or related field) preferred.
Omnivex values talented team players. We offer:
- Opportunity to learn and grow.
- The opportunity to work with the latest technologies from superior development tools to leading edge hardware.
- A springboard to demonstrate initiative and creativity.
- Competitive compensation to the right candidate.
If you possess the energy and drive to take on this rewarding challenge, please submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com. We thank you for your interest. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Omnivex Corporation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.