Omnivex released a new version of Moxie – 7.06.7815.1. Existing Moxie customers with AMS can upgrade to the new version.
This is the third version of Moxie 7.06; 7.06.7739.1 and 7.06.7725.2 were released earlier this year. We recommend installing or upgrading to 7.06.7815, as this version includes additional features and bug fixes- a summary of the new features and improvements is listed below.
Note: As of this version of Moxie, Moxie Commercial is no longer available. Existing Moxie Commercial customers with AMS can upgrade to Moxie Enterprise.
Also included in this release is the recently updated version of SQLLink 4.10.7738.4 which optimizes and improves reliability in the SQLLink Client.
For information on obtaining the latest Moxie release, contact Omnivex Technical Services or download from the links below. We recommend staying current and planning your upgrade now!
- The upgrade to Moxie 7.06 is only available in Enterprise edition
- Custom metadata management now available through System Manager
- Sync tasks now support syncing files in from Omnivex Ink galleries
- Databinding support has been extended for additional chart properties
- Support for copying and pasting actions and playlist rules
- Enhancements to the relationships feature in Data Manager, now shows relationships to content on sheet cells and ranges
ADDITIONAL FEATURES IN VERSION 7.06.7739.1
- Shapes in Layout Designer now support cut-out background and additional data-binding options
- Adobe Flash content can no longer be added to Moxie, as Adobe no longer supports Flash or Flash Player
- Previous method for deleting or modifying custom metadata fields has been deprecated in favor of new custom metadata management feature
ADDITIONAL CHANGES IN VERSION 7.06.7739.1
- Previous method for adding custom metadata fields has been deprecated in favor of new custom metadata management feature
ADDITIONAL CHANGES IN VERSION 7.06.7815.1
- Fix to issue causing certain data-triggered playlists to fail to render after a trigger change
For more details on what’s in this release, refer to KB 360
May 26, 2021
Customers with current AMS agreements can download a copy of the latest version of Moxie from here. You must be logged into the website to access this URL