- Optimizations to improve performance are quite noticeable to users making large queries providing a better overall user experience.
- A new tab has been added to the options dialog to allow Users to access throttling controls for data base queries improving performance on high volume data queries. Users can set a limit to the number of simultaneous query executions and set a pause time between each query execution.
- Various fixes have been implemented to improve performance and address errors. This release has been tested on Microsoft Server 2003, Server 2008 and Server 2012.
- New Native Driver Connection button in New Query dialog throws an unhandled exception if there are no data sources defined
- DataPipe substitution can cause an out-of-bounds query to be executed outside of timed intervals
- Index out of range error message appears when fixing bad sql for a query that is failing
- Installer does not seem to be able to stop the service
- Status line shows 'DataPipe Server not connected' even though connection was re-established
- Failed to set up trigger error message appears sometimes after updating query text for an active query
December 7, 2012