Improve vistor experience with digital communications
Whether you are a theme park, sports venue, museum or movie theater, digital communications using devices such as digital signage, mobile phones and interactive kiosks can elevate visitor experience to an entirely new level. Applications can vary from large video screens to video walls to self serve kiosks to interactive wayfinding to digital menu boards to mobile. This improved customer experience leads to higher customer retention, improved satisfaction, and increased profit margins.
Digital communications can:
- Reduce perceived wait times by keeping visitors entertained
- Increase revenues through advertising sales and promotional messaging
- Improve navigation in large facilities with interactive wayfinding and digital signs
- Provide real-time information such as scores, news, weather, and emergency notifications
- Integrate with other systems such as lighting and game clocks to automatically change the digital signs based on predefined events or other criteria