- To create digital experiences that flawlessly integrate with all aspects of your business, design a strategy to keep your customers engaged and build brand loyalty
- Shikatani Lacroix will highlight how they helped brands such as M&M Meat Shop, Flow and Regions Bank design and accomplish this integrated digital experience
- To leverage the wealth of devices and technologies available through the Internet of Things as part of your digital strategy
- Omnivex will discuss how to leverage data from multiple sources and inputs from sensors and other emerging technologies to create an immersive digital experience
Click here to register.
Explore many of the technologies available to businesses – retail, hospitality, travel, restaurants, healthcare and more – for engaging customers. Interactive Customer Experience Summit will cover the landscape from kiosks to digital signage to mobile and beyond to give attendees insights they can put in action now to deliver outstanding interactive customer experiences. Booth #5
Developed & Published by:
Technology is changing how retailers interact with their customers, employees and head office. The ability of devices, whether in-store sensors, mobile, kiosks, or digital signs to communicate with each other offers the potential to create an entirely new experience for shoppers, employees and retail executives while providing increasing insight and intelligence about the shopping experience.
Join us for an interactive webcast that will demonstrate how you can:
- Create an interactive and engaging in-store experience for your customers that can easily be customized by geographic location or other criteria
- Capture data from in-store interactions with devices and leverage that information in real-time to improve your business
- Arm your in-store employees with the technology to roam throughout the store and interact with customers all while being able to easily access systems like the POS and inventor
Retail Solutions Specialist, Microsoft
President, Omnivex Corporation
Editor, Chain Store Age