Upgrading to Moxie 7.04 can revert all Log Server configurations to the default state. In addition, it can also cause the Log Server to be listed twice as a connected Moxie application. If this occurs, the Log Server is unable to write logs to the database.
In this example, the Log Server:
- is configured to use Port 8080
- name is LogServerKB
- is listed a single time as an application in System Manager
In addition, when viewing the System Manager options, on the Content logging tab, only one Log Server is listed.
The Log Server:
- is configured to use Port 80
- name is LogServerKB.ovx.local
- is listed twice as an application in System Manager, once as the old version and once as the upgraded version
In addition, when viewing the System Manager options, on the Content logging tab, two Log Servers are listed.
Run the Moxie Log Server Configuration wizard and ensure all configuration parameters are correctly set. Change the:
- Port number to the one used prior to upgrade
- Log Server name to the one used prior to upgrade
From System Manager:
- Select the old version of Log Server.
- Right-click. A menu appears.
- Click Delete. A confirmation dialog box appears.
- Click File > Studio Options. The Studio Options dialog box appears.
- In the let pane, click System Manager.
- Select the Content Logging tab.
From Log Server computer, select the new (and only listed) Log Sever.