A new version of Moxie has been released. The Moxie Server is supported on Windows Server 2008 and 2012. The Moxie Studio and Player are supported on Windows 7 and Windows Embedded 8 Industry. This version of Moxie also supports .NET Framework 4.0 and 4.5.
- New property for Video Playback Control has been added to the Media zone to support play, pause, skip forward “n” seconds, skip back “n” seconds, skip to beginning and skip to end
- Data converter has been redesigned to a hierarchy of conditions.
- Data formatting to support regional variations has been added to Text zone.
- New Layout zone added
- Sync service extended to sync most data folders in Moxie data server with file systems.
- Ability to run multiple Data Servers and share files through the Sync Manager module
- Supporting artwork for new features has been added to the 6.11 sample workspace
- Ability to customize the name of the Moxie database when using SQL Server
- Data Converter items added to ribbon
- New Data Converter dialog
- Sync tasks will sync subfolders as well as the primary folder
- New Monitor version
- New SQLLink version
- New CalendarLink version
- FIPS compliance has been temporarily suspended for Moxie version 6.11 and will be reinstated in a later version. If you require FIPS compliance or are currently running with FIPS compliance enabled, use Moxie version 6.09 and do not upgrade.
Customers with current AMS agreements can download a copy of the latest version from here. You must be logged into the web site to access this URL.
March 3, 2014