Omnivex legacy products are considered feature complete and will not receive additional functionality. In most cases these products have been replaced by other products; customers with annual maintenance and support (AMS) can migrate to the new product based on their existing license. Omnivex supports these products under our AMS program. Listed below is the most recent version of each Omnivex legacy product and their supported operating systems. The information below is subject to change. This article is regularly updated.
Each product is rated based on internal testing at Omnivex and appropriate application in the field. Certain products that are targeted for server environments may operate on client environments and vise versa. We do not test and support all possible situations, but try to make allowance to support the most practical environments. The rating categories are listed here with Omnivex' corresponding support level details.
- Recommended - Tested and demonstrates optimal performance.
- Supported - Tested and demonstrates acceptable performance.
- Untested - Not tested and not supported under AMS program.
- Unsupported - Known issues and not supported under AMS program.
|Omnivex Products||Microsoft Windows Operating Systems1|
|Windows Client Operating Systems||Windows Server Operating Systems|
|Broadcaster Interface 3||3.03.007|
|Broadcaster 3 Interface Administrator||3.04.004|
|Control 4 Director||4.08.009|
|Control 4 Player||4.08.009|
|Control 4 Server||4.08.009|
|Control 5 Director||5.01.034|
|Control 5 Player||5.01.034|
|Control 5 Server||5.01.034|
|DataPipe 3 Ticker||3.01.013|
|DataScroller 3 Input||3.02.012|
|Display 2 Premium||2.10.076|
|Display 3 Director||3.17.030|
|Display 3 Player||3.17.030|
|SQLLink 3 (application)¤||3.03.012|
- 1 - Omnivex only tests on US English versions of Windows operating systems. Testing is done with current versions of the operating system (latest service packs and updates) at time of version release. These products will not be tested with operating systems introduced after the last version release.
- 2 - Windows XP 32-bit only, XP 64-bit is untested.
- 3 - Microsoft support for Windows XP ended April 8, 2014.
- 4 - Windows Vista performance is similar to Windows 7, however Windows Vista is not fully tested.
- ‡ - Does not support registration keys on virtual machines.
- ¤ - Replaced by SQLLink 4. See KB 308.
- * - ThompsonLink 4 requires the latest version of Thomson Reuters ThomsonOne.